Thursday, April 26, 2012

Farewell

Tyler spoke in church for the last time on the 22nd (last Sunday) he did an amazing job and in true Wilson fashion the first speaker fainted before they could speak (poor girl!) and other such chaos was to be had. Tyler spoke heartfeltly on the importance of teaching and speaking with the Spirit. (If I can find a copy of his talk I just may post it here) Then in another Wilson fashion we had everybody at my parent's house for a smorgasborg of food. I didn't get any pictures... Except one, of the food. As an explanation you should know that my dad's potato salad is famous and it was the first bowl empty, but my Dad likes to add a little design to his salad (you know show off that talent) he always makes it relative and this is what he came up with:
Here is his inspiration (the Welsh flag-part of Ty's mission)

No comments:

Post a Comment