Thursday, April 26, 2012

Temple Blessings

I am still debating how I am going to work this blog. I will be posting Ty's letters and any news we hear, but if you know me I can't simply just not interject here and there. Before a prospective missionary goes on their mission they have the blessing to go to the temple, to be endowed with blessings and power from our Heavenly Father and to learn how to stay close to Him and the Spirit. Tyler's experience was naturally a powerful and deeply spiritual learning experience, but for the rest of our family it was sublime to have all of our family in the temple at one time. I love the knowledge that this isn't the end for our family, that we can be like this (one great jumbled mess!) for eternity. To learn more about temples go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment