Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7th Email

Hello!!!! It was a Great week. General conference was Needed, and Appreciated for me. The Lord Blessed us with Miracles this week. Elder M. Russel Ballard as he spoke was in Europe I did not get to see or hear him but President Rasmussen did. So M. Russell Ballard told him to invite The Members of his Mission Leadership Council to Baptise. So it was an Apostollic Invitation for me to Baptise,. When we heard that invitation a week and a half a go we had 0 people preparing to be baptised. As of right now we have five people preparing to be Baptised. Miracles have been happening here! It is so Amazing to me. Oh and I am not sure If I told you but Elder Jones is back in Leicester but in a different ward, a person we taught there has now since moved into the Evington Boundaries and is now Preparing to Be Baptised too:) The Lord is good. I am way Excited to go to Gadfield Elm this week, and I feel recharged from Conference which is good because I feel so tired all of the time haha. But Life is way good over here, and I am glad to hear that you all had a good week. We don't have as much driving in this coming week but we have Zone Meeting, and Gadfield Elm so the last half of the week is pretty booked. So it will probably fly by haha. Well I better Email President Rasmussen now But i Love you. Thank you for Everything. I am Smiling. Hope you are too. God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment