Monday, February 25, 2013

February 18th Email

Hey! I am in Birmingham, in a ward called Sheldon. It was really tough leaving Lincoln. We just started having so much Blessings from The Lord. But now I am in Birmingham, we have no one to teach. And a few Less active's. My Companion is Elder Van Kerchoven, But just goes by Elder VK. (From Belgium:-) It was insanely hard leaving my Companions, and Lincoln. I felt very much attatched to that City. But a new Chapter is about to unfold in my life. And I am excited to see where it is going to go. We are going to be doing a lot of finding:-) Which is exciting! President Rasmussen has shown us this wonderful way of finding, and I have seen Miracles from it already. One of our investigators is going to be Baptised in March. She is Literally like the Scriptures say "Elect". It means so much that we were able to find her through Music. The Lord is So Amazing. I didn't know about our recent convert's kids???????????? That means so much to me. I Love that Family so so so so soooooooooo so so Much. Thats sweet that you found that guy who went here! But I don't really know what else to say. Oh, I was by myself travelling which was quite terrifying to be honest haha. But Something I would like to say is that I know that we will find people here if we are being Obedient to God's Commandments, and The Mission Rules. I have gained a Testimony of that. I Love being able to Feel The Spirit and to say what God would have me say, or do what He would have me do. It has changed my life, and I am beginning to see clearer. Oh, and I am serving near Elder Jones! Woot!!!!!!!! So things are pretty good:-) I am really excited to get to work here, you guys are the best. I have so much Love in my heart, and it feels so full as I read your Email's. I Love you so much. Have an Amazing week. Love, Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment