Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 11th Email

Loved The emails!!! Did one of the kids say that I was a Cheeky Monkey??? I don't really know how to explain what it means haha. Cheeky means that you like to raz a little bit. So they just say cheeky monkey as a phrase. So we taught our one investigators, and it was so good. She said that when she comes to know it's True she will be Baptised, but she wouldn't set a date. She is SO cool!! When I went With The Zone Leaders on Thursday Guess where I got to go? TO a Baptismal Interview of a guy I taught with Elder Zundel, and Elder Jones!! That was SOOOOOOO Good. It felt weird being in Leicester though, but still really good. SO the thing in Stroud was really cool, Stroud is Incredibly, and unbelievably Beautiful. There was actually Mountains there! (Hills) The music arrangements were slightly cheesy but The Spirit was there and that is all that matters. So when I got back Elder Taylor, and Elder Watt asked if I remembered talking to this lady, and I couldn't remember. But She had called The Mission office and talked to one of the Ap's and asked for Elder Wilson. Me, and The Missionary Missionary Jared Williams had talked to her. So we went, and had a lesson with her on saturday and I recognized her. And it was a lady we just talked to for like a minute and I didn't think she would be interested at all. But she is really good, but really shy too. And She came to to church yesterday! And Accepted to be Baptised on MArch 30th. I am being so blessed as a Missionary. It is so crazy that we didn't have too much going on here, but President Rasmussen still knew that this place would catch fire and it really has these last few weeks. President Rasmussen is So Amazing! He is teaching us to have Christ the center of our lives. And he wants everyone in the Mission to be Obedient. So he says "No Lost Missionaries." Oh, I have been crazy sick these last few days too. They made me stay in last night which was slightly upsetting. But it's just this like random cold thing, at church I literally couldn't keep my eyelids open, But I am feeling better now. It just feels like a regular cold now though so It's all good. One of our other investigators is doing really good, apparently in relief society she basically said that she would be Baptised! She is so cool too! But we figured out that a MASSIVELY huge obstacle why she hasn't been Baptised is because her husband doesn't support her so she wanted him to see that this wasn't just something silly that she got into for the moment but that it actually means a lot to her. Last Transfer was really cool because she is REALLY Smart, and into Pagan Nature stuff. But Just randomly in the middle of the lesson Elder Taylor asked is she Believed that Jesus Christ was the Savior and she said yes. But then had a confused look on her face, and said that she didn't know why she said that but she Believed it. I am slowly learning more, and more that I am not alone in this work. It isn't just me, and two other Elders. We are getting so much help. Oh, Mom it snowed last night here too haha. Zone Conference is this week so that is pretty Exciting! I can not Believe we are already midway through Transfers. But things are going really good. I Love you guys tons. Thanks for The Prayers, They are really making Miracles. Have an Amazing week. Love, Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment