Wednesday, November 6, 2013

October 28 Email

Hey Everybody! So Transfers are this week... I think I am staying but who knows! It has been a pretty good week. We had Interviews this week, and also Stake Conference! It was pretty Amazing, I spoke at the Adult session of the Conference. Of course I was asked to speak on Missionary work:) All the Swansea Missionaries sang Nearer My God to Thee too, that was awesome!! Halloween this week? Nice. Hopefully you feel better! Oh we hade Zone P day today so that was pretty good. We did a talent show and I thought it went pretty good. We also played some Football (soccer) and Volleyball, so it has been a pretty good day. Soooo............. President told me in my interview that Elder Matheus might be coming over here....... I am freaking out!! although I am slightly worried that he will be replacing me! I miss him and It would be so AMAZING to Serve around him! I think I felt like I became The Missionary that I wanted to be when I was with him. We will see in a few hours! Dodge night.......................................................................................................................................................................... The................................. Dodge.................................................................................................................................Dodge.....................................................................................................Oh my Dodge..........................................................................(Transfers) So that smoked egg sounds pretty scrumptious! have you ever heard of a scotch egg? It's like a breaded egg? It is pretty good! There is also this stuff over here called Branston Pickle it's like pickled something and you put it on sandwhich's I really like it! So yeah I Like Turtles. In all seriousness it has been a good week, and I really enjoyed stake conference as it was about hastening The Work. I have been reading in Jacob 5! Holy fudge that is now!!! We gotta get to it! I feel like I am doing what I can in The Lord's vineyard, and that is good but I also feel that I can do more! Also have been reading Acts in the New Testament! Soooo good! It pumps me up to go and Preach The Gospel! I appreciate dad saying I need to remember to have fun! I sometimes feel that I need to be oh so serious all the time. (Which I don't do anyway, but I feel like I should) Basically sometimes I have loads of energy so yeah gotta have fun:) I am just in a way weird and crazy mood right now. I Love you guys. We have a lot of work to do so be good, work hard. the Stake President here always says that he wants Saints to play together, and pray together. I think that is True. This Wonderful work is True. Amen! Love, Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment