Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 18th Email

Your Email's were really funny! I was laughing super hard. You guys are the best. Sounds like an eventful week. It's been a good week for us. We taught that greek guy. He is Amazing! He is very weary of organised religion because of experience with it, but he is growing very fond of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints:-) He was telling us how in the Greek Bible that when Jesus was talking to peter and was asking him for those final time if he Loved him. And the first two replies that Peter Gave to Him was that he had deep affection for him because he was ashamed after so strongly saying that He would die with him but then denied him three times. But the Third, and final time The Saviour asked "Do you Love ME? Peter's Reply was that he did LOVE Him. And that was the Transformation. He is Loving The Book of Mormon too. One of my favorite things as a Missionary is the following up on The Book of Mormon with people who have that real intent. You can see when they are starting to catch that vision. It is one of the best feelings. Another of our investigators is doing great. Struggling a bit. But I am Proud of him for his tremendous effort. So the Sheldon ward has been struggling because a lot of their members have moved away recently. So they really need some Priesthood Holders. And this last week a Member from Romania moved in, and he tried to get to church yesterday but got lost. But we had his phone number so we called him trying to find him knowing only that he was at a tesco somewhere in Birmingham Because we couldn't understand each other. His English is very minimal. But we spent about an hour and a half looking for him and finally we found him. It brought a new meaning to me of Finding The Lost Sheep:-) But we found them and he was with his nephew and walked with them to the church and taught them a bit of English. Then after getting permission we gave him The Sacrament with the only thing we had; a bit of chocolate. Seeing him partake of The Sacrament Changed something in me. There is something very unique about him and I know without a doubt that he is literally an answer to the prayers of The Sheldon ward. An Honourable, and Worthy Priesthood holder. We have been studying a lot on The Atonement as a Zone and it has been a really good Adventure:-) I think I am seeing more and more of that vision. The Lord wants all of His Children with Him. And I am trying to do my Best to gather them. I still can be a lot better though, but I am working on it:-) That is pretty crazy about cody's foot! And Jordan got another Scooter!? We had a D.A. With the italian family on saturday:-) Well. I Love you guys. I am still happy. I still fall. But I know I am where I need to be. And I know Consistently, and Dilligently Living The Gospel is where we can be happy. I Love you! Love, Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment