Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 25th Email

Easter egg hunt ehh? Nice! It was a pretty sweet week. Dad's email was about a lot of the things I have been thinking about. Easter is Amazing to me. I have contemplated a lot on my feelings of Jesus Christ. Without His Light, I would have no Hope but thank goodness for that Foundation:) So Jasmine gave her farewell?? That is way Exciting!!! Tell Her hi, and good luck for me! She will do Amazing:-) So this week was Good. One of our investigators is progressing a lot. Changing a lot, and it is so Exciting seeing that change. On Saturday we played Basketball with him, and this other recent convert and it was super fun. He Loved it loads. But there has been quite a bit of snow and they only had Sacrament meeting yesterday. There was only like twenty people at church or so. Next week when I Email I will be with Elder Vilchez, so that will be crazy fazy applesauce. Oh, so with thew Mormon Musical thing going to London? I don't know if you guys have heard but The Church is doing this MASSIVE Advertising Campaign. So in London ALL over there is Mormon Message stuff. It's Fantastic. And then this coming Sunday all of The Ward Mission team and Missionaries will be Training on talking to Friends about The Gospel. Really Exciting. It is a bit nerve-racking going into another new area already, but I am excited about it. I can't believe how much things have changed in the last few months for me haha. But It's all for a reason. There have been times where all I could rely on was Heavenly Father. And that is a very Interesting feeling. Broken things are what God uses. And submitting to the Will of God, is a Beautiful thing. But Me, and Elder VK have had a good time, and some really good laughs:) We couldn't see one of our investigators this week because he got stuck in traffic, and we were trying to fix this person's tire... Tomato, Potato. Dad, what is the biggest thing you have learned since becoming Bishop? And you too Mom? How is The Missionary work going? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm What else has happened? Elder Vk's Bike has broke so we have been taking the bus... Always a new experience on the bus haha. Have you guys ever heard this thing called "The Garden"? Michael Mclean did it with a few other people. It's called an Allegorical Oratario, it is really really Inspiring. So I will probably have a lot more to say this week. But Thank you for The Prayers. They do so much for me. Mine are with you guys too. God Lives, I know it. Jesus Christ paid The Price for us. Everything Good points towards that Great Sacrifice. Conversion is like that Regina Spektor song from Narnia. "It started out as a feeling which grew into a Hope, which then turned into a quiet thought, which then turned into a quiet word. Then That word grew Louder, and Louder until it was a BATTLE CRY!" Something like that. I Love you guys. Have an amazing week. Thanks for EVERYTHING. Sincerely, Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment