Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April 1st Email

So Once upon a time I wrote this epic email, then got intrigued by a button on the screen and accidentally deleted the email! I am so sorry. Life is Great though. We Met some really cool people this week, saw some cool places. Still Trying to Baptise a Farmer! We Will Knock those streets. I met a cool lady from Wales, and Loved to hear The Welsh accent again....:) And Elder Jones will Love to meet you guys. Oh and the Mitchells probs put that on because I was able to call them and I think we are going to be able to go out to lunch with them on saturday before Conference:) We aren't too far from Leicester which is slightly torturous! So yep, I am Loving Life! It is pretty cool cause on Conference we are going to Lichfield, and a lot of the Missionaries I served around in Wales are going to be there. There have been so many tender mercies of The Lord recently. I Completely agree with what Pres. Houtz talk was on, I was reading in Mormon, and thinking about how Important it is to be on The Lords side these last days. It is a crazy time we live in, and we need to be so careful of not giving into the tricks of the world. Well Fam Bam, I know God Lives, and We are Entrusted to go help The Lost Sheep. We Have a lot of work to do. But The Work will go forward, I have seen it happen so many times. I Love you guys. Sincerely, Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment