Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 12th Email

When I read your guys Emails or letters it feels like I'm getting new air into my lungs you know?:-) I get more pumped for the work. So Cheers for that:-) This week was crazy. But really good too. We found some really good people. This sounds kind of weird, but I have been thinking a lot about The Law of Chastity lately. You can really see how much more Beautiful, and Sacred life is to people when they are Living it. I have also just felt more in tune with Life in general. Lincoln is wonderful still:-) I am pretty sure we will skype for Christmas? I have no idea how to do it though hahaha. You know me. Did you guys go Fishing?? Fishing is lame here, you have to catch and release and the fish are kinda weird anyway:-) But we live close to a few lakes, so thats some good stuff to see. Those Picures of Dad, and Cody are Priceless. Those always make my Day:-) So we got to go to that zone Conference! We had to wake up at four in the morning to get there! Wooohooo!:-) We always say Lincoln is in outer Darkness haha. But Elder Kerr came he is a hilarious Scotsman! And he Quoted Winston Churchill a lot:-) After a massive Victory in world war two in N. Africa he said "This is not the end, this is not even the beginning of the end. But perhaps, it is the end of The Beginning!" He related that to how The Missionary work is kicking off. So many times I feel like I sort of lose sight why I am here. I feel so seperate from the world. But that helped me realise, I am still apart of this world and I am doing The Best thing I possibly can for it. We Bring darkness to the Light. What is lost can be found by the Lodestar, Grace. Elder Kerr also shared a story of His grandma who was a convert, and she was Baptised in this Mission. During World war two (Again, I know!) Her mom felt the prompting that there was Bombers coming to blow up the factory right by her house and that they needed to get into the shelter. But there wan no sirens that went off or anything. It was just a quiet night. But as she felt the Prompting, Elder Kerr said this Woman Full of Love, and Compassion started yelling for the kids to get into the shelter. Minutes later bombs starting going off because a German bomber had made ith through the british defenses and a lot of people died. God is over every single detail of our lives. I Loved Grandma's letter. Thank you so much for it. Our one investigator is doing really good, but she has had a really tough life. Do you guys remember that lady on 17 miracles who leaves for Zion and gets away from her husband? This is what is happening to her. She knows that The Book of Mormon is True, and The Fullness of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ is back on the earth. She Is an Amazing woman, and she is making us stew tonight!:-) There are so many people over that are way into music! I Love it! Way Good stuff. I can not believe thanksgiving is next week already??? What the..... I didn't know that until you guys said that! And you guys got snow?!!? Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully we get some good snow here! Oh! Remember that one Elder's blog that i kind of stalked before my Mission.....? The one that his mom would update? He is in my District! I haven't broke it to him that i stalked him yet... hahaha. Elder Barton is a good guy though:-) I hope you guys have a great week. I will definitely as well. Please read that talk:-) It is Amazing. I Love the part where it says "There are those who always speak of themselves; they are either insecure or proud. There are those who always speak of others; they are usually boring. There are those who speak of stirring ideas, compelling books, and inspiring doctrine; these are the few who make their mark in this world." So lets make our mark, the world needs it. This is where I need to be. I know God really does live, and So does Jesus Christ. And they are shaping me who I need to be. I Love you guys so much. Thanks for being the Greatest:-) - Elder Wilson TRUE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment