Thursday, November 15, 2012

October 22nd Email

I hope you guys had a good week! sOme exciting things this week for you guys. The work is going great, Our Chinese investigator has to leave so I don't think we will have enough time to get him prepared to be baptised. I will miss him a lot. he is such a cool guy, he made us chinese food on saturday, and showed us basically like the chinese version of enya!! One of our investigators is getting Baptised!!!!!!!! Woot!!!!!!!! She is so ready for the Gospel. We met this sweet black guy who came to church with us on sunday, I don't think he even knows about The Book Of Mormon yet hahahahahahaha. But He felt The Spirit really strong, but had to go with his friend to take him to work after sacrament. Only one more week in the transfer... i can't believe that. Elder jones is still the man! I laughed pretty hard about Grandma's nickname for rusty! how did you like your birthday mom??????????????? I Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yeah, that is a way good song i heard it before i left. So i have been obsessed with studying the topic of light, or The Light of Christ. how light gives life to everything. I don't really know how to explain it, it's just super cool read doctrine and covenants 88 haha. I also have been thinking about Jesus as The Shepherd. I want to take care of the sheep that have been bestowed upon me to take care of. To know them by name, to be willing to do anything for them. I think I might actually stay one more transfer here haha. But I am not as certain this time as I was last transfer so we will see. So what is your guys favorite aspect of the Gospel? We have an investigator who has a lot of really good questions like why do we have bodies, and why did we have to leave God's presence. I am learning The Power of love, like when these people we are teaching are struggling, I'm struggling. I am trying to be where they are. To go down to where they are and with The Atonement bring them back up. we are being so blessed. I love you guys so much. TRUE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment