Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1st Email

Hello Family!!!!! :-) I found it quite Amusing that mom went down that slide:-) Wish I could have seen it!!! :-) Twas a good week. Got to go to nottingham again for a Zone meeting. I learned a ton there! Sounds like you guys are doing good:-) Can I have Caden's adress next week or something? I have been wanting to write that guy a letter! And Sariah, Have you heard anything from Jared from work? I am EXTREMELY Excited in waiting for General Conference. I have so many questions in my heart. Lately I have been thinking a lot about The Scripture "Be ye clean that bear the vessels of The Lord" I just keep imagining myself as a ship relying Completely on The Lord's Wind. The work was a bit slow this week, but it should be picking up this week. We recieved Revelation to work with Uni Students. It's close to our flat, so we don't waste time cycling and Uni Students are so much more open-minded. I am really excited for this, we are trying to become Masters of Ch. 8 in Preach My Gospel (Use time Wisely) That is essential to the work. For some reason I have a ton of Energy today... Study time was a struggle hahaha. That is well good to hear about BYU!!!!!! Right after I read that Elder sims was reading his parents email and was like "BYU Beat Hawaii!" It was awesome:-) Ummmm yeah. England rocks! I was noticing That the anniversary of William Tyndal's martyrdom falls on The saturday conference so I wonder if someone will speak on it. The last area Elder jones served in had the his monument there. It's called swindon right by stone henge. It is just right outside the boundaries. Oh something funny about our flat. Our Shower DOESN'T have hot water!!!!!!!! I FREEZE Every morning!!!! hahahaha. Good stuff. And This morning we had cookies and milk for Breakfast:-) The Gospel is becoming a bigger, and bigger part of my life. Life is exciting, and Amazing. I Believe that Jesus Christ Lived, and he taught,and is teaching us how to live, and how to die. I am Loving it here:-) It just seems like I have new eyes, I see everything in a different light. I don't really know how to explain it. But I Love you guys an awful lot. Keep it up. And I will too:-) Maybe can I get your guys insights on what you think a good Missionary is? Anfd how to best follow The Spirit in Teaching? I am trying to be The Best I can. Well, anywaqy I Love You guys. Sincerely, Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment