Monday, April 29, 2013

April 22nd Email

t sounds like you guys had a good week, and good to hear kit had a good Birthday Party:) I can't believe she is 3! It is so good to hear about her, and scout. Things are good here. Our one investigator is still doing great, we haven't been able to see another becasue she works a lot. And we had a lot of bike issues this week. Just a crazy week, But we learned a lot. But the one investigator is set to Be Baptised this week though. He is so awesome, and The Bishop here is French, and he Speaks French. so. yeah:) We did hear about Boston, and it made me think about Sariah. I didn't get to hear too much about it. It is a crazy, crazy world we live in. It was sweet to be at an investigator's Baptism:) It is Always so Amazing to see Baptism's, and The Special Spirit that is there. The feeling of new-ness, and new fresh starts for these people. I liked The Ukelele Orchestra dad. Way cool. And yeah, That Mike turvey Mormon-Ad guy is wayyyyyy cool! You guys have Missionaries assigned to the stake now?? That is super good. You got to get to hard work now. It wasn't too much of an eventful week for us, we taught Tony. And did a lot of finding, and found some good people who will hopefully become New Investigators this week. Oh! I have to get my license here, so I have a driving lesson here today so that should be interesting. I like driving so that should be good! The Campaign for Mormon.org is pretty crazy here. We have to take this survey every week, and it goes to Elder Holland, and Elder Nelson to show how effective it is. Well, I am sorry that it is super short email here. Life is good, Elder Matheus is way good. And we work super super hard, and I am Loving every minute of it. I know that our constant source of Help is Jesus Christ. I know God lives, I Love you guys. Have an Amazing week. Thank you for Everything. Sincerely, Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment