Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August 12 Email

Dear Family, First of all, He was Baptised. It was Amazing, Dad, there is something Special about him. He wants to serve a Mission, and he will be an Amazing Missionary lik Alma the younger. If he serves in The UK he will relate to so many people. And he has loads of Love too! One of my investigators from Birmingham was Baptised too!!!!! God is good. Believe it or not I got transferred again. I still live on a Whale though, which is Stupendous! Even crazier is that THE DREAM TEAM is Back together!!! I am serving with Elder JONES in Swansea! It is pretty crazy serving with him again, he was my second companion and I served with him in Leicester. It is way weird because I have already served with him for three transfers, and this will be my fourth transfer with him. I Love it though because we were both fresh out when we served together before, I am hoping to serve with him for the rest of his Mission till December haha. That would be amazing:) So if we do I will have served with him for 9 month's!!! We have some way good plans for the Zone though. We have had a lot of good talks and we realised why we did so well in Leicester was because we had way good Comp Unity so we feel that we want the Missionaries here to have Companionship unity and Have Christ as the Centre of their life. And other things will follow. When we give our hearts to God, we will be serving everyone else, then The Baptism's will come. So I guess our focus is The Love they have rather than the skills they acquire. Both are Important though. I don't think I can really put into any words how excited I am to serve with Elder Jones again, I could try to put it into some format of words. But I think it is Enough to tell you guys to read Alma 17, and it is how I feel. I Love Elder Jones. Tender Mercies of The Lord:) Life is good here! They have some Amazing Investigator's here too! It is way weird coming into an area with Investigator's haha. But I Love it. We are teaching a lady, and she is from Belfast Ireland too!!!!!! That is here Allanah is from!!! It is way cool. She is way funny, and then there is another kid. he is a really cool guy who is Christian. Swansea is BEAUTIFUL! I think today we are going to cycle to the beach, but it is way cool because we get to drive all over! We are in The biggest zone in the Mission and both of us love the outdoor's! We Get to drive all over Wales, and Preach the Gospel!! We are going to try and do a Mini Mission with Ashley while we are serving together too which would be way good. The ward is super cool, and has connection's to Ogden! A Member's Brother lives in Ogden, I talked to him yesterday because he is visiting here. He Lives in down town Ogden kind of by Standard Examiner and works at the George Washington School. Small world? Oh!! The Address! Are ya'll ready for some Welsh? Good stuff eh? I better get going now but I do know that The Lord cares about us. And God does Answer Prayers, I have been a witness of it this week. I do want to Magnify my calling, and I Believe I am learning how to do it. I Love The people here, and I think that is one of the Biggest Secrets. Love The People, and The Land. I am not sure if I shared it with you guys yet but there is a welsh Phrase That I Love. "To be born welsh is to be born Privilleged, not with a silver spoon in your mouth. But with music in your blood, and poetry in your soul" This place is Home for me. I feel very Blessed right now. I Love you guys, and I will Pray for you:) God Bless, Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment