Tuesday, January 7, 2014

December 23rd Email

Hey Everybody Ok so I am not entirely sure what time I will be skyping but it will be right around three o'clock in the afternoon my time. I think that is around 7 or 8 for you. I don't have too long to write today because we have to drive to Birmingham to pick up everyone's packages... So Basically we are being good ol' Santa claus which is pretty cool:) The week was good, we taught some awesome people, and found some really cool people too! There was a lot who were interested but just kept saying they were too busy until after the holidays. But I felt really good about the week. I was able to play guitar for the ward party and stuff so that was way fun! We also made some cookies for the people's here and I Loved that, it was some good stuff. So something you guys should try is Bangers and Mash! It is Mashed Potatoes, Sausages, but big one's... Sausages are different here... And then Green beans or Brussel Sprouts or whatever. and then gravy. It is sooooo good! I think Elder Barker and I are going to make it for the Missionaries in Swansea on Christmas. So I am Excited:) Oh so we aren't able to watch a movie this year! Which I actually feel pretty good about, Christmas will be really nice:) I am super Excited to talk to you! It will be some good stuff. So yeah around 3 in the afternoon in Wales is when I will be calling so look out for Elder Wilson' about! I Love you guys, and I want you to know that I am gaining a more and more sure Testimony of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I Love President Packer's talk from Conference on how The Scripture's are the key to Spiritual Protection. I have gained a Testimony of that, I get my Strength from them. I Love you and will talk to you soon! Love, Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment