Tuesday, January 7, 2014

December 30th Email

Hello!!!! Well it was Great to talk to all of your faces:) I am Pretty much WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY Excited that I am going to be an Uncle Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is going to be Amazing! Things are good here! One of our investigators should Hopefully be Baptised this week, but there are a few Complications so Prayer would be Great that things can go through. We will be Teaching him this afternoon and will see what happens. Also another investigator is on another Baptism Date for the 19th of January! I believe he can make it this time, and also yesterday we went by a former Investigator named and taught her, she wants to be Baptised on the 15th of February! She has cancer So we are Praying a lot for her too. SO things are good, Loving life! Hey Dad you have a good Birthday ok?!???? Well I Love you guys a lot. Have a Good New years Celebration!:) We will be in our flat from 6PM New years eve to 1PM on New years! That is gonna be a rough one, I think that is the longest I will have been stuck in the flat my whole Mission! So yep I will be going a bit stir crazy but oh well:) I have been Reading about The Experiences of Job, and He speaks about how he is trying to Find God but can't find Him but then Bears Testimony that he knows that he will come Forth "Golden" that makes me think of all The Jon Foreman songs about Searching for God and also Relient K's Song "THe Lining is Silver":) I Felt The Spirit thinking and making those connections:) God Bless you guys! Love you. Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment