Tuesday, January 7, 2014

December 2nd Email

Hello So It was a good week. Our investigators are rock solid!! One is getting Baptised on the 4th of January so right after dad's birthday!! And the other is getting Baptised on sunday!!! Way Excited about that. You gotsta tell me about kaden when he gets his call! I am flippin a goot over here! I wrote him a letter last week so yeah. Good to hear thanksgiving was good, it was at our house? Nice one................ I bet the food was so good. We had a ward thanksgiving party and that was pretty awesome! The rest of Thanksgiving we spent driving haha we had to help some Sisters move because another sister had to go home. So we were driving for over 10 hours it was pretty exciting.... Hmmmmm one of our other investigators is doing so good!!!! Woooooooohooooo! She says that I am getting Trasferred next week which I am hoping not but we will see. I can't believe transfers is next week it is crazy sauce! Lets see we were busy doing all sorts of stuff this week, I was on an exchange in Aberystwyth and then we had to drive Elder Farrici (The Albanian Elder) To get his Patriarchal Blessing which was a cool experience. Ummmm we had our Zone P day today which was pretty fun, but it's good to have that out of the way haha. Lets seeeeeeeee I don't know what else!!! We worked super hard, and on saturday we had ALL day to find which was rare so we found all day and it was a struggle! Usually we do pretty well finding but not on saturday! Wales was playing Rugby... haha but that is no excuse! This week is busy too but we are excited for it:) Time is running short again! I Love you guys!!! And I Have a Firm Testimony of The Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. I Know that it is True, and I want to make the most of what God has given us:) Know that I mean it when I say Thank you. Love, Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment