Monday, March 3, 2014

February 24th Email

HELLO!!!!!!! I Loved your Emails:) About putting The names in The Temples here for sure! I have done it before, and have asked members to call the Temple. I have been thinking a lot about Leicester lately, those were some good days! What a city!! But Swansea is a gem as well! I have had some Wonderful places to be a Missionary. I Love Life! This week has been good, we had Zone Meeting, that was really good. President Rasmussen spoke to us, and I felt The Spirit a lot. SOOOO Lets see what else could I share with you? Oh! Something really cool is that we started using the ward list and going by Less active's a bit ago! And we have helped reactivate three people in the last bit:) Wonderful! And We also started teaching this chinese family!! They own a chinese take away right by us so it is way cool! We are working hard, and Feeling The Spirit! Ummmmmm I will keep Praying for Charles , and Mia. You are Amazing! I have such a Wonderful Family!!! Thanks for everything. I was able to Testify of The Work of Salvation at zone Meeting, and Felt The Spirit VERY Strong. I Love you guys, and The Lord is The Light. Love, Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment