Monday, March 3, 2014

January 20th Email

Hello, Soooo Life is good! This last week was crazy, we had a lot of exchanges and I was tired at the end of it!!! We worked hard but didn't accomplish as much as we wanted to but It was still awesome. I Hope you guys get better!!!!!! I will Pray for you. Sooooooooo Transfers are this weekk and Elder Barker goes home so I am definitely getting a new Companion, I thought maybe I was going to Train but not so I guess. That means I am still gonna be in Swansea for Transfer number FIVE!! WOOOOOOOOT!!! Hahaha good thing I Love this Place so much:) It is Amazing here, It is unreal how pretty it is. And it is a Miracle that the sun is staying out till like 4:30! A month ago it was prettty much pitch black at like 3 o'clock!!! I am going to Miss Elder Barker........ We have worked so hard, and have had so much fun. I Honestly think since I have Laughed more than the rest of my life here in Swansea! I Just feel so Happy!!:) So our investigators are doing pretty alright. New Investigators are good, Last night I had a Dream about one of our New Investigator's Partner's that we were teaching it was so weird haha. Good Ol' Missionary Life:) We had such a Good Lesson with an investigator the other day, we just talked about how she met us for a reason, and The Spirit was strong there. So The Rain has eased slightly too which is probably a good thing becauase I was getting ready to convert our car into noah's ark!:) Sooooooooo this week will be crazy, I will find out who my new companion is tonight. Then Drive to Birmigham tomorrow, help with transfers, then drive back to Swansea with my new Companion in a new car! Woot!!!! So yeah it is gonna be a different week. I am excited for it, But mostly Excited for Next week back to Regular Work:) I better get going soon. I have been Loving My Scriptures so much, The Life of Jesus I read everyday and it is so Amazing How much Love, and Wisdom he had. I Love you guys so much. And I Pray for you all the time. God Bless you! Love, ELder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment