Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1st Email

I can't write too long this week but I am in Cardiff!!!! I am serving with Elder Thorup again haha it is pretty crazy. Wales Is like the coolest place ever! It is so pretty, and we have to do a lot of driving around. So I have seen quite a bit of southern Wales, it is Amazing. In pontypridd there are mountains and pine tree's, I was flippin out. People are crazy nice as well. I am just absolutely in Love with wales... Cardiff is a really pretty city too, Get to see the ocean. Doctor who sariah muahahahaha. Oh we are whitewashing here as a new area too so it has been an absolutely jam packed week. We are busy out of our minds from 6:30 to 10:25:) But it is good, I like having to stay on my toes. Wit the little time we had to work in our area, The Lord blessed us loads. We met a really Amazing Welsh lady :) So we met her on thursday, taught her on friday, she has some big concerns with death's of her Loved one's but feels like we met her for a reason. We set up a lift for her on saturday and she was at church on snday! I hope she Loved it. Elder Matheus will do some good stuff in Birmingham, he has a sweet Companion. Things are super good, I am hoping to serve here for a while I feel really good about things here. The ward is behind us in the work and that is good to have. And The Bishop is solid, we like to ask his wife what we can do to serve him when we first get into the area and they want some help in the garden so on thursday we are going over there to work in the yard. I am excited!!!!! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Yeah there was loads of stuff that happened this week but I don't even know how to explain. I feel very overwhelmed, and Humbled, But I am Happy and in such a Beautiful Part of The world. We are going to work loads with The University here and get things going. That is way sweet that you all went up to bear lake for scout camp! Hahaha you guys are awesome. It is good to hear about things at home I better get headin' soon. But I Love you guys. I will keep up the journal although it has struggled a bit the last few weeks. I am so grateful to be a Missionary, oh by the way The Picture on the front page of preach My Gospel isn't too far from here:) President Rasmussen calls Dan Jones the forrest gump of Missionary work haha. Cause he was everywhere. Well, This work is True I am excited to watch that Missionary Broadcast this week. i Love you!!!!!!!!! Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment