Monday, July 1, 2013

June 17th Email

Hello Family:) It has been a pretty Great week. The Lord has blessed us a lot with The Work. One of our investigators is going back to temor and that is by nepal. Indonesia. But It's all good because he will be back in July. Chinese Investigators have been really great. I Love teaching them:) So I didn't pass the theory test and that was a big bummer, I am not really sure what to do because transfers are coming up so we will see what happens. I don't really no what else to say... haha. The Scriptures have been so Inspiring as I have been reading them. And We found this former Investigator without even meaning to, and he is 88! He served in world war two... It is so hard not to ask him loads of question's... But We have kept our Purpose:) he is so nice. I Love him! And the Chinese Investigator's that we found! one is way into working out haha it is way crazy. But things are good. Sounds like you guys had an awesome week! Getting the house back in order:) Sorry this is super short, But i Love you guys have an Amazing week. Thanks for Everything. I Know God Lives. Love, Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment